Deutsche Bank AG (DBK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Deutsche Bank AG (DBK)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) offers investment and commercial banking, transactional banking, retail banking, and asset and wealth management solutions. It offers accounts, cards, loans, trust and securities solutions, wealth and investment planning and advisory, and financing. The bank provides cash management, merger and acquisition advisory, equities, and capital market services. DB operates through a network of branch offices, ATMs, online portals, representative offices, and relationship managers and serves to retail, SME, institutional investors, government, corporate, high net worth individual, and wealthy family clients. It primarily operates in Europe, Americas, and Asia-Pacific. DB is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
Deutsche Bank AG Key Recent Developments
Jan 16,2019 SOCAR's carbamide plant starts operation
Jan 04,2019 Visteon to Present at Deutsche Bank and Wolfe Research Global Auto Industry Conferences in Detroit on Jan. 15
Dec 20,2018 Ellomay Capital announces entry into project finance agreements in an aggregate amount of approximately euro 177 million in connection with the Talasol project
Nov 15,2018 IAMGOLD doubles credit facility to USD 500 million and extends to 2023
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
Deutsche Bank AG-Key Facts
Deutsche Bank AG-Key Employees
Deutsche Bank AG-Key Employee Biographies
Deutsche Bank AG-Major Products and Services
Deutsche Bank AG-History
Deutsche Bank AG-Company Statement
Deutsche Bank AG-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Deutsche Bank AG-Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate and Investment Bank
Business Segment: Deutsche Asset Management
Business Segment: Private and Commercial Bank
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia/Pacific
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Geographical Segment: UK
Deutsche Bank AG-Corporate Strategy
Deutsche Bank AG-SWOT Analysis
Deutsche Bank AG-Strengths
Deutsche Bank AG-Weaknesses
Deutsche Bank AG-Opportunities
Deutsche Bank AG-Threats
Deutsche Bank AG-Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Deutsche Bank AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Jan 16, 2019: SOCAR's carbamide plant starts operation
Jan 04, 2019: Visteon to Present at Deutsche Bank and Wolfe Research Global Auto Industry Conferences in Detroit on Jan. 15
Dec 20, 2018: Ellomay Capital announces entry into project finance agreements in an aggregate amount of approximately euro 177 million in connection with the Talasol project
Nov 15, 2018: IAMGOLD doubles credit facility to USD 500 million and extends to 2023
Sep 07, 2018: Luye Pharma's Goserelin Acetate Extended-release Microspheres Start Phase III Clinical Trials in China, Paralleling Smooth Progress with U.S. Regulators[Newswire : Healthcare-PRN]
Sep 06, 2018: Want a Cheaper and Faster Way to Diagnose a Liver or Kidney Mass Use Tiny Bubbles with Ultrasound, Says ICUS[Newswire : Healthcare-BW]
Sep 06, 2018: The governments of canada and british columbia are providing more than USD 71.7 million in innovative treatment options for people with substance use disorders[newswire : healthcare-cnw]
Sep 06, 2018: Ronald S. Musich joins Qualigen's Board of Directors[Newswire : Healthcare-PRN]
Sep 06, 2018: Surgical Innovation Associates Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance to Market Advanced Bioabsorbable Mesh for Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery[Newswire : Healthcare-BW]
Section 5 - Appendix
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Deutsche Bank AG, Performance Chart (2013-2017)
Deutsche Bank AG, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Deutsche Bank AG, Key Facts
Deutsche Bank AG, Key Employees
Deutsche Bank AG, Key Employee Biographies
Deutsche Bank AG, Major Products and Services
Deutsche Bank AG, History
Deutsche Bank AG, Other Locations
Deutsche Bank AG, Subsidiaries
Deutsche Bank AG, Key Competitors
Deutsche Bank AG, Ratios based on current share price
Deutsche Bank AG, Annual Ratios
Deutsche Bank AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Deutsche Bank AG, Interim Ratios
Deutsche Bank AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Wells Fargo & Co
UniCredit Bank AG
UBS Group AG
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc
JPMorgan Chase & Co
HSBC Holdings Plc
DZ Bank AG
Credit Agricole Group
Bank of America Corp