Canada Life Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Canada Life Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Canada Life Ltd-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Canada Life Limited (Canada Life), is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Canada Life Group (UK) Limited, which is wholly owned by The Canada Life Assurance Company, a subsidiary of Great-West Lifeco Inc, is a life insurance and investment planning company. It offers a range of life insurance, investment planning, and retirement protection products and services catering to the requirements of its clientele comprising both individuals and corporate customers. Its product offering includes annuities, individual life insurance, group life assurance, group critical illness insurance, investment plans, retirement plans and children education plans and protection plans. The company also offers offshore investment, estate planning and protection solutions. Furthermore, it offers asset management, wealth management, estate planning and advisory services. Canada Life is headquartered in Hertfordshire, the UK.
The company reported gross premiums written of GBP1,075.8 million during fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an annual decrease of 34.4% over FY2015.
- Detailed information on Canada Life Ltd required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Canada Life Ltd in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Canada Life Ltd including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Canada Life Ltd's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Canada Life Ltd, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Canada Life Ltd and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Canada Life Ltd as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Canada Life Ltd's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Canada Life Ltd: Company Overview 9
Canada Life Ltd: Overview and Key Facts 9
Canada Life Ltd: Overview 9
Canada Life Ltd: Key Facts 9
Canada Life Ltd: Key Employees 10
Canada Life Ltd: Major Products and Services 12
Canada Life Ltd: Company History 13
Canada Life Ltd: Locations and Subsidiaries 14
Canada Life Ltd: Key Competitors 15
Canada Life Ltd: Company Analysis 16
Canada Life Ltd: Business Description 16
Canada Life Ltd: SWOT Analysis 17
Canada Life Ltd: SWOT Overview 17
Canada Life Ltd: Strengths 17
Canada Life Ltd: Weaknesses 17
Canada Life Ltd: Opportunities 18
Canada Life Ltd: Threats 18
Canada Life Ltd: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 20
Canada Life Ltd: Financial Deals Overview 20
Canada Life Ltd: Targets and Partners 22
Canada Life Ltd: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 23
Canada Life Ltd: Mergers and Acquisitions 24
Canada Life Ltd: Divestments 25
Canada Life Ltd: Recent Developments 26
Canada Life Ltd: News and Events Summary 26
Canada Life Ltd: Contracts 26
Canada Life Ltd: Corporate Governance 27
Canada Life Ltd: Financial Deals 27
Contact Us 29
About MarketLine 30
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Cana
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company