HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe (HUK) is a mutual insurance company. The company along with its subsidiaries provides property and casualty and life insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. Its product portfolio includes life insurance, pension plans, auto insurance, personal liability insurance, pet owners liability insurance, home insurance, long-term care insurance, travel insurance, homeowners insurance, legal expenses insurance, health insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance and invalidity insurance. The company also provides banking products such as current accounts, mortgages, credit cards and car loans to its customers. It distributes its products through a network of branches and also through online. HUK is headquartered in Coburg, Germany.
The company reported gross premiums written of EUR7,358.9 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 6.2% over that in FY2016.
- Detailed information on HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Company Overview 6
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Overview and Key Facts 6
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Overview 6
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Key Facts 6
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Key Employees 7
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Key Employee Biographies 9
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Major Products and Services 10
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Company History 11
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Locations and Subsidiaries 13
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Key Competitors 14
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Company Analysis 15
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Business Description 15
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: SWOT Analysis 16
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: SWOT Overview 16
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Strengths 16
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Weaknesses 17
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Opportunities 17
HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Threats 18
Contact Us 19
About MarketLine 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Key Facts
Table 2: HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Key Employees
Table 3: HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Company History
Table 4: HUK-COBURG-Versicherungsgruppe: Locations a
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company