Swarovski AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Swarovski AG-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Swarovski AG-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Swarovski AG (Swarovski) is a designer and manufacturer of jewelry and crystals. Its product portfolio includes high quality crystal and jewelry, created stones, genuine gemstones, accessories, lighting solutions, gift items, collectibles and home decorative products. Through SwarovSki Optik business unit, the company produces precision optical instruments including telescopes and binoculars. Further, it manufactures grinding, sawing, drilling, and dressing tools and machines through Tyrolit business unit. Swarovski's products are marketed through several stores including company-owned stores and partner operated stores. Swarovski's products are marketed in various countries. The company operates production facilities in Austria, China, the Czech Republic, India, Liechtenstein, Thailand and the US. It operates as a subsidiary of Daniel Swarovski Corporation AG. Swarovski is headquartered in Triesen, Liechtenstein.
- Detailed information on Swarovski AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Swarovski AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Swarovski AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Swarovski AG's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Swarovski AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Swarovski AG and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Swarovski AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Swarovski AG's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Swarovski AG: Company Overview 6
Swarovski AG: Overview and Key Facts 6
Swarovski AG: Overview 6
Swarovski AG: Key Facts 6
Swarovski AG: Key Employees 7
Swarovski AG: Key Employee Biographies 8
Swarovski AG: Major Products and Services 9
Swarovski AG: Company History 10
Swarovski AG: Key Competitors 12
Swarovski AG: Company Analysis 13
Swarovski AG: Business Description 13
Swarovski AG: SWOT Analysis 14
Swarovski AG: SWOT Overview 14
Swarovski AG: Strengths 14
Swarovski AG: Weaknesses 15
Swarovski AG: Opportunities 15
Swarovski AG: Threats 16
Swarovski AG: Recent Developments 18
Swarovski AG: News and Events Summary 18
Swarovski AG: Financial Deals 18
Contact Us 19
About MarketLine 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Swarovski AG: Key Facts
Table 2: Swarovski AG: Key Employees
Table 3: Swarovski AG: Company History
Table 4: Swarovski AG: Key Competitors
Table 5: Swarovski AG: News and Events Summary
Table 6: Swarovski AG: Financial Deals
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company