TES Aviation Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
TES Aviation Group-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
TES Aviation Group-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
TES Aviation Group (TES) provides technical, commercial and logistics management services for aircraft engine. It also provides services including fleet management solutions, quality overhauled material supply services and stub-time lease engine provision services. TES offers an integrated management solution to provide engineering services including borescope inspections, aircraft engines for lease and quality overhauled condition engine parts to reduce the engine maintenance costs. The company provides technical services including shop visit management, fleet management, transition management, repossessions, engine shop contract negotiation, lease contract review and negotiation, and new engine selection services. It also offers asset and leasing services for aircraft and engines, and on-wing services for airlines, lessors and MRO partners. The company's major customers include large variety of airlines, major lessors, OEM's, MRO's and financial institutions. TES is headquartered in Wales, the UK.
- Detailed information on TES Aviation Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting TES Aviation Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of TES Aviation Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on TES Aviation Group's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about TES Aviation Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of TES Aviation Group and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess TES Aviation Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on TES Aviation Group's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
TES Aviation Group: Company Overview 6
TES Aviation Group: Overview and Key Facts 6
TES Aviation Group: Overview 6
TES Aviation Group: Key Facts 6
TES Aviation Group: Key Employees 7
TES Aviation Group: Key Employee Biographies 8
TES Aviation Group: Major Products and Services 10
TES Aviation Group: Company History 11
TES Aviation Group: Key Competitors 13
TES Aviation Group: Company Analysis 14
TES Aviation Group: Business Description 14
TES Aviation Group: SWOT Analysis 15
TES Aviation Group: SWOT Overview 15
TES Aviation Group: Strengths 15
TES Aviation Group: Weaknesses 16
TES Aviation Group: Opportunities 16
TES Aviation Group: Threats 17
Contact Us 18
About MarketLine 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: TES Aviation Group: Key Facts
Table 2: TES Aviation Group: Key Employees
Table 3: TES Aviation Group: Company History
Table 4: TES Aviation Group: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company