EBSCO Industries Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
EBSCO Industries Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EBSCO Industries Inc. (EBSCO) is a private industrial conglomerate that operates several businesses including research databases, electronic and print periodical subscription services, and related information management services, real estate development, property and casualty insurance. It offers complete and optimized research solutions comprised of research databases, management resources to support the information and collection development needs of libraries and other institutions. Its other businesses includes reselling of electrical parts and components, Corporate branding and integrated marketing services, workspace product solutions, packaging solutions and Online media solutions. The company offers its services to several markets such as academic libraries, public libraries, schools, corporations, government agencies, advertisers, agencies, publishers, healthcare organizations, and others. It has operations across the world through its subsidiaries and offices. EBSCO is headquartered in Alabama, the US.
EBSCO Industries Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2018: EBSCO industries announces new chief information officer
Jan 19,2017: Dixon Brooke appoints to Synovus board of directors
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
EBSCO Industries Inc-Key Facts 5
EBSCO Industries Inc-Key Employees 6
EBSCO Industries Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
EBSCO Industries Inc-Major Products and Services 8
EBSCO Industries Inc-History 9
EBSCO Industries Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
EBSCO Industries Inc-Business Description 15
EBSCO Industries Inc-Corporate Strategy 16
EBSCO Industries Inc-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
EBSCO Industries Inc-Strengths 17
EBSCO Industries Inc-Weaknesses 18
EBSCO Industries Inc-Opportunities 19
EBSCO Industries Inc-Threats 20
EBSCO Industries Inc-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 22
Jan 09, 2018: EBSCO industries announces new chief information officer 22
Jan 19, 2017: Dixon Brooke appoints to Synovus board of directors 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List Of Table
List of Tables
EBSCO Industries Inc, Key Facts 5
EBSCO Industries Inc, Key Employees 6
EBSCO Industries Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
EBSCO Industries Inc, Major Products and Services 8
EBSCO Industries Inc, History 9
EBSCO Industries Inc, Subsidiaries 12
EBSCO Industries Inc, Key Competitors 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
EBSCO Industries Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Thomson Reuters Corp
RELX Group plc
First Step Research Inc
Ex Libris Ltd.