Sparton Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Sparton Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Sparton Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Sparton Corporation (Sparton) designs, develops and manufactures complex and sophisticated electromechanical devices. Its capabilities include concept development, industrial design, design and manufacturing engineering, production, distribution, and field service. It offers a complete range of engineering, pre-manufacturing and post-manufacturing services on a contract basis. Products and services offered by the company include complete device manufacturing products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) by utilizing transducers, microprocessor-based systems, and printed circuit boards and assemblies. It also offers sensors and electromechanical devices and related engineering services for the medical or scientific instrumentation, aerospace, government and other industries. The company designs and manufactures sonobuoys, an anti-submarine warfare device used by the US Navy and other free-world countries. Sparton headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, US.
- Detailed information on Sparton Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sparton Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sparton Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sparton Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sparton Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Sparton Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Sparton Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Sparton Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Sparton Corporation: Company Overview 9
Sparton Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 9
Sparton Corporation: Overview 9
Sparton Corporation: Key Facts 9
Sparton Corporation: Key Employees 11
Sparton Corporation: Major Products and Services 12
Sparton Corporation: Company History 13
Sparton Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 17
Sparton Corporation: Key Competitors 19
Sparton Corporation: Company Analysis 20
Sparton Corporation: Business Description 20
Sparton Corporation: SWOT Analysis 21
Sparton Corporation: SWOT Overview 21
Sparton Corporation: Strengths 21
Sparton Corporation: Weaknesses 22
Sparton Corporation: Opportunities 22
Sparton Corporation: Threats 23
Sparton Corporation: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 24
Sparton Corporation: Financial Deals Overview 24
Sparton Corporation: Targets and Partners 25
Sparton Corporation: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 26
Sparton Corporation: Advisors 27
Sparton Corporation: Top Financial Advisors 27
Sparton Corporation: Mergers and Acquisitions 28
Sparton Corporation: Recent Developments 29
Sparton Corporation: News and Events Summary 29
Sparton Corporation: Contracts 34
Sparton Corporation: Corporate Governance 35
Sparton Corporation: Financial Deals 3
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company