Colas SA (RE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Colas SA (RE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Colas SA (Colas), a subsidiary of Bouygues Group, is a construction contractor. It provides construction and maintenance services for transport infrastructure, urban development and recreational facilities. The company's business operations include construction and management of highways, roads, runways, industrial platforms, ports, reserved-lane public transport (tramways and bus lanes), logistics hubs, bike paths, motor racing circuits, recreational amenities, and environmental projects. It also provides civil engineering services and specializes in the production and recycling of construction materials. The company's specialized activities business includes railways, waterproofing, sales of refined products, road safety and signaling, and networks. It has market presence in several countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East and North America. Colas is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Colas SA Key Recent Developments
Nov 14,2019: Colas announces consolidated revenue at September 30, 2019
Oct 01,2019: Composition of the Board of Directors of Colas
Aug 29,2019: Colas: Half Year 2019
May 15,2019: Colas: 1st Quarter 2019
May 14,2019: Changes in governance at Colas
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
Colas SA-Key Facts
Colas SA-Key Employees
Colas SA-Key Employee Biographies
Colas SA-Key Operational Employees
Colas SA-Major Products and Services
Colas SA-Company Statement
Colas SA-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Colas SA-Business Description
Business Segment: Parent Company
Business Segment: Roads
Business Segment: Specialized Activities
Geographical Segment: Europe (excl. France)
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world
Colas SA-Corporate Strategy
Colas SA-SWOT Analysis
Colas SA-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Colas SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2019: Colas announces consolidated revenue at September 30, 2019
Oct 01, 2019: Composition of the Board of Directors of Colas
Aug 29, 2019: Colas: Half Year 2019
May 15, 2019: Colas: 1st Quarter 2019
May 14, 2019: Changes in governance at Colas
Feb 21, 2019: Colas: Financial year 2018
Nov 15, 2018: Colas reports nine-months 2018 results
Feb 22, 2018: Colas releases 2017 financial results
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Colas SA, Performance Chart (2014-2018)
Colas SA, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Colas SA, Key Facts
Colas SA, Key Employees
Colas SA, Key Employee Biographies
Colas SA, Key Operational Employees
Colas SA, Major Products and Services
Colas SA, History
Colas SA, Subsidiaries
Colas SA, Key Competitors
Colas SA, Ratios based on current share price
Colas SA, Annual Ratios
Colas SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Colas SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Colas SA, Interim Ratios
Colas SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
Colas SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Ciments Francais S.A.S.
Cemex SAB de CV
Itinere Infraestructuras SA
Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas SA
Balfour Beatty Plc
VINCI Construction France SAS
Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA
Marketing Director| SFA
The report on Vietnam Pumps was a comprehensive intelligence curated by Ken. The content covered in the report was detailed out which gave us good understanding of the market scenario and the competition mapped in the sector. The structure of the report was well curated. I wish the team all the very best !!
Consultant| KPMG Advisory Services
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same....
Coldwell Banker| Riyadh
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation.