DIC Corp (4631) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DIC Corp (4631)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DIC Corp (DIC) is a diversified chemical company. It produces and sells printing inks, fine chemicals, organic pigments and synthetic resins. The company offers coatings and supplies, polymers, liquid crystal materials, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. Its products find application in diverse markets, including automotive, electronics, packaging, commercial, industrial and digital. The company operates through different divisions, each conducts its business. The company has a network of production plants, branch offices and a central research laboratory. It has operational presence Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe, North America, Central America and South America. DIC is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
DIC Corp Key Recent Developments
May 31,2018: DIC s Chiba Plant Earns the Kanto Region Rationalization of Electric Power Use Committee Chairman s Award for Fiscal Year 2018
Apr 26,2018: DIC Subsidiary Qingdao DIC Finechemicals Installs Solar Power System
Mar 16,2018: DIC Increases Plant's Production Capacity For Polystyrene
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
DIC Corp-Key Facts
DIC Corp-Key Employees
DIC Corp-Key Employee Biographies
DIC Corp-Major Products and Services
DIC Corp-Company Statement
DIC Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
DIC Corp-Business Description
Business Segment: Application Materials
Business Segment: Compounds
Business Segment: Fine Chemicals
Business Segment: Polymers
Business Segment: Printing Inks
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: USA
DIC Corp-Corporate Strategy
DIC Corp-SWOT Analysis
DIC Corp-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments
May 31, 2018: DIC s Chiba Plant Earns the Kanto Region Rationalization of Electric Power Use Committee Chairman s Award for Fiscal Year 2018
Apr 26, 2018: DIC Subsidiary Qingdao DIC Finechemicals Installs Solar Power System
Mar 16, 2018: DIC Increases Plant's Production Capacity For Polystyrene
List Of Figure
List of Figures
DIC Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018)
DIC Corp, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
DIC Corp, Key Facts
DIC Corp, Key Employees
DIC Corp, Key Employee Biographies
DIC Corp, Major Products and Services
DIC Corp, History
DIC Corp, Other Locations
DIC Corp, Subsidiaries
DIC Corp, Joint Venture
DIC Corp, Key Competitors
DIC Corp, Ratios based on current share price
DIC Corp, Annual Ratios
DIC Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
DIC Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
DIC Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
DIC Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co Ltd
Toray Industries Inc
TAIYO INK MFG. CO., LTD.
SAKATA INX CORPORATION
Polyplastics Co Ltd
Flint Group SA