Poland Crop Protection Market is Led by Rise in Local Consumption of Pesticides and Bio-Pesticides: Ken Research
Posted on 16 January 2018 by KenResearch Agriculture and Animal Care,
Poland crop protection market size market segmentations by Pesticides (Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, others) and Bio-pesticides (Bio-chemical pesticides, Microbial Pesticides, others), by crop type (cereal, fruits & vegetable and forage crops), by market source (domestic production and imports), by market structure (organized and unorganized market), by form (liquid and solid)* and by regions*. The report also covers market in different aspects such as trends and developments, issues and challenges, SWOT analysis, trade scenario, regulatory scenario, market share of major producers, company profiles of major producers (ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd, Arysta LifeScience, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Dow Agro Sciences LLC, DuPont, Syngenta International AG, Natalex, Rokita Agro) in Crop Protection market. The report provides detailed overview on future outlook & projections with analyst recommendations for the industry.
2018 | Poland News
- Crop protection market in Poland has been supported by the increase in export of agri-food products and decrease in area under cultivation in the country.
- The rise in demand of food products by the ever increasing population and increasing trend of organic farming and rise in export of food products will lead the growth of the Polish crop protection market in the upcoming years.
The crop protection market in Poland is expected to gradually grow over the next five years on account of substantial increase in domestic consumption of crops and food products by the increasing population of the country. Poland is one of the leading producers of agricultural products in Europe. The country exports significant amount of cereal, vegetable and forage crop products. The export of food products likely to grow in the future and subsequently the industry for crop protection products will also grow in the country. The total land under cultivation in Poland is decreasing and is likely to further decrease in the future. Multiple crop rotating patterns is also likely to increase. The demand for organically produced food products has been continuously growing in Poland. Owing to all these reasons consumption of crop protection products that are environment friendly and have less impact on human health are likely to augment in the future.
Poland being a part of the European Union (EU) complies with the legislation of the EU for the usage and Maximum Residue Level (MRL) of pesticides. The country has a number of institutes that are doing pioneering research n the field of crop protection techniques and substances. Global companies like ADAMA, Arysta Life Science, BASF, Bayer Crop Sciences, Dow Agro Sciences and Du Pont are also continuously innovation and introducing products that are environment friendly and safe for human health. The emphasis of Poland on development of newer techniques and substances for crop protection are expected to change the dynamics of the industry.
Ken Research in its latest study, Poland Crop Protection Market by Type (Pesticides (Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, others) and Bio-pesticides (Bio-chemical pesticides, Microbial Pesticides, others)) by Crop Type (Cereal, Vegetable and Forage Crops) - Outlook to 2022, suggests that the crop protection market in the Poland will grow at a gradual rate owing to the rise in domestic consumption of food, rise in organic farming in the country and rise in export of crops and food products.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Poland Crop Protection Market Size
- Poland Pesticides Demand
- Poland Herbicides Market Revenue
- Poland Insecticides Market Size
- Fungicides Products Demand Poland
- Poland Bio-pesticides Demand
- Bio-chemical pesticides Market Revenue Poland
- Crop Protection Domestic Production Poland
- Poland Crop Protection Market Regulations
- Microbial pesticides Demand Poland
- Competition Poland Crop Protection Industry
- Major Crops Production Poland
- Poland Pesticides and bio-pesticides Exports
- Future Outlook of Poland Crop Protection Market
- DuPont Poland Revenue Poland
- BASF Poland Revenue
- ADAMA Poland Market Share
- Arysta sales Crop Protection Poland
- Bayer Poland Market Share Crop Protection
- Cultivated Land in Poland
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
Related Reports by Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications