F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
F5 Networks Inc (F5 Networks) develops and provides application delivery services. The company provides full proxy, programmable, scalable software platform Traffic Management Operating System (TMOS). Its TMOS-based software products include local and global traffic management, link controller, advanced firewall manager, network and application security, access management and web acceleration. The company also provides BIG-IP platforms, VIPRION chassis-based hardware (virtual editions). It offers subscription services to protect communications between end-user devices and web and mobile applications. F5 Networks offers a wide portfolio of products to enterprise, technology, telecommunications, transportation, financial services, education, manufacturing industries, and government agencies. Its business operations are spread across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. F5 Networks is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
F5 Networks, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2018: F5 hires David Helfer as senior vice president for EMEA sales
Jul 25,2018: F5 Networks releases Q3 fiscal 2018 results
Jul 25,2018: F5 Networks cutting 230 jobs, 5 percent of workforce, as it continues cloud transition
Jul 20,2018: F5 Networks appoints Michel Combes to board of directors
Jul 12,2018: F5 Networks hires chief security information officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
F5 Networks, Inc.-Key Facts
F5 Networks, Inc.-Key Employees
F5 Networks, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies
F5 Networks, Inc.-Major Products and Services
F5 Networks, Inc.-History
F5 Networks, Inc.-Company Statement
F5 Networks, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
F5 Networks, Inc.-Business Description
Product Category: Products
Product Category: Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Geographical Segment: Japan
F5 Networks, Inc.-Corporate Strategy
F5 Networks, Inc.-SWOT Analysis
F5 Networks, Inc.-Strengths
F5 Networks, Inc.-Weaknesses
F5 Networks, Inc.-Opportunities
F5 Networks, Inc.-Threats
F5 Networks, Inc.-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments
Aug 15, 2018: F5 hires David Helfer as senior vice president for EMEA sales
Jul 25, 2018: F5 Networks releases Q3 fiscal 2018 results
Jul 20, 2018: F5 Networks appoints Michel Combes to board of directors
Jul 11, 2018: F5 appoints Mary Gardner as chief information security officer
May 21, 2018: F5 names Francis Pelzer as chief financial officer
Apr 26, 2018: F5 Networks reports Q2 fiscal 2018 results
Mar 21, 2018: F5 appoints Jason Baden as regional vice president for Australia and New Zealand
Jan 24, 2018: F5 Announces Appointments to New Strategic Positions
List Of Figure
List of Figures
F5 Networks, Inc., Performance Chart (2014-2018)
F5 Networks, Inc., Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
F5 Networks, Inc., Key Facts
F5 Networks, Inc., Key Employees
F5 Networks, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
F5 Networks, Inc., Major Products and Services
F5 Networks, Inc., History
F5 Networks, Inc., Other Locations
F5 Networks, Inc., Subsidiaries
F5 Networks, Inc., Key Competitors
F5 Networks, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
F5 Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios
F5 Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
F5 Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
F5 Networks, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
F5 Networks, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Juniper Networks Inc
Barracuda Networks Inc
A10 Networks, Inc.
Citrix Systems Inc
Digi International, Inc.
Procera Networks Inc
KEMP TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Riverbed Technology Inc
Cisco Systems Inc
Checkpoint Systems, Inc.