Mobile Apps in Vietnam
Mobile Apps in Vietnam
Mobile Apps in Vietnam industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The mobile applications market is valued using a bottom-up approach that takes into consideration the average number of user and/or accounts of a particular technology in a given year and the average monthly revenue per subscription (ARPS) during that same year. Non-recurring fees such as activation fees are not accounted for. Revenues are exclusive of VAT.
- The Vietnamese mobile apps market is expected to generate total revenues of USD 1.5bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2014 and 2018.
- The browsing/WAP segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of USD 956m, equivalent to 62.6% of the market's overall value.
- Google's Consumer Barometer survey shows that the percentage of the population using a smartphone device has surged to 72% in 2017, from 23% in 2013.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile apps market in Vietnam
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile apps market in Vietnam
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Vietnam mobile apps market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Vietnam mobile apps market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Vietnam mobile apps market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Vietnam mobile apps market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Vietnam's mobile apps market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Related MarketLine research
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Vietnam mobile apps market value: USD million, 2014-18(e)
Figure 2: Vietnam mobile apps market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018(e)
Figure 3: Vietnam mobile apps market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018(e)
Figure 4: Vietnam mobile apps market value forecast: USD million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the mobile apps market in Vietnam, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the mobile apps market in Vietnam, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the mobile apps market in Vietnam, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the mobile apps market in Vietnam, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the mobile apps market in Vietnam, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the mobile apps market in Vietnam, 2018
Figure 11: Alphabet Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Alphabet Inc: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Facebook, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Facebook, Inc.: assets & liabilities
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Vietnam mobile apps market value: USD million, 2014-18(e)
Table 2: Vietnam mobile apps market category segmentation: USD million, 2018(e)
Table 3: Vietnam mobile apps market geography segmentation: USD million, 2018(e)
Table 4: Vietnam mobile apps market value forecast: USD million, 2018-23
Table 5: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 6: Alphabet Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Alphabet Inc: key financial ratios
Table 8: Facebook, Inc.: key facts
Table 9: Facebook, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Facebook, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 11: Grab: key facts
Table 12: VNG Corporation: key facts
Table 13: Vietnam size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 14: Vietnam gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2014-18
Table 15: Vietnam gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2014-18
Table 16: Vietnam inflation, 2014-18
Table 17: Vietnam consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 18: Vietnam exchange rate, 2013-17
Commercial Director (Indonesia Operations)| BDx Data Center Pte Ltd
We worked with Ken Research in early 2022 on a research project to gauge the potential of data center colocation services and competition analysis in Indonesia. We benefited from their expertise and straightforward approach, enabling us to gather crucial data using several methods. We have been so impressed with the standard of work delivered by Ken Research. They are lovely people committed to offering a quality service, and we have found them to be responsive, informed, thorough, and personable. The final presentation of results was incredibly well put together, delivered with clarity, and gave us more insight than we had hoped for. We have immediately instructed them to carry out further work for us as it is not often that services exceed your expectations.